What are the benefits?
- Detoxification from sweating
- Anti-aging by increasing collagen production
- Burns calories and fat while soothing sore muscles and joints
- Stress reliving, boosting mood and energy
BEFORE PURCHASE PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS, RETURNS, FAQ and WARRANTY TABS.
ITEM NAME: SWEATHOUSE SWEAT BLANKET
HEATING ZONES: 1 ZONE
VOLTAGE: 230 VOLT, 50HZ POWER 600W
TIME SETTING: 5-60 MINUTES
TEMPERATURE: 30-80 CELSIUS DEGREES
HEATING ELEMENT: CARBON FIBRE HEATING WIRE
ELECTRICAL FIELD: LOW EMF
WARRANTY: ONE YEAR
CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USE. WE RECOMMEND YOU SEEK YOUR DOCTOR’S APPROVAL BEFORE USING THE SWEAT BLANKET IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BELOW CONDITIONS:
- You have a skin disease, burns or reddening
- You suffer from abnormal blood pressure
- You have heart disease or a heart-related illness
- You have splanchnic diseases, anhidrosis, osteoporosis or malignancy
- You have broken bones
- You have recently sustained an injury and/or undergone a surgery
- You have haemophilia or take blood-thinning medications
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been advised to stay away from heat
- You have cancer or other malignant conditions
- You have a heart defibrillator, metal or other implants, including breast implants
- You feel nauseous, have a headache or other symptoms
- You have mental illness
If you are on any medication, have diabetes, abnormal blood pressure and/or blood sugar, or have any questions and concerns regarding medical conditions and sweating, please be sure to speak to your doctor and seek medical advice before using the Sweat Blanket.
- Sweathouse offers a 14-day return policy for unopened Sweat Blankets. Please note return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
- If opened, only defective Sweat Blankets will be accepted for exchange.
- You must contact us at email@example.com with your order information to be eligible for an exchange. Please do not send your Sweat Blanket back without contacting us first or an exchange may not be successfully processed.
- Once your Sweat Blanket has been received and inspected by our team, we will send you an email to notify you that we have successfully received your Sweat Blanket, as well as the approval or rejection of your exchange.
- Please note that the time for your exchanged Sweat Blanket to reach you may vary due to available inventory and the shipping address.
HOW DOES THE SWEAT BLANKET WORK?
The Sweat Blanket is a thermal far infrared ray sauna Blanket, containing infrared technology. It mimics the experience of an infrared sauna but in the comfort of your own home.
The use of Far Infrared Ray (FIR) thermal heat therapy can be extremely beneficial for your body’s wellbeing, as it uses the same radiant heat as the sun, but without the harmful effects. The Sweat Blanket and the FIR radiant heat warms the body and penetrates the skin at depths of 1 1⁄2 to 4 inches.
WHAT WILL MY SWEAT SESSION FEEL LIKE?
The first 30 minutes of your sweat session will feel cosily warm and relaxing, while the last 15 minutes of the session are more challenging. In that time, your heart rate will likely increase and you may notice that you are sweating more profusely. It’s a bit like being on a run, but you’re actually snuggled up at home.
After your sweat session, most people feel refreshed and clear-headed. Many feel they have a natural high, are energised and notice a boost in their mood. Some sweat sessions will feel better than others, just like any workout.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THE SWEAT BLANKET?
We recommend that you limit your sweat sessions to once a day, but feel free to use your Sweat Blanket every day! Remember to listen to your body and do what makes you feel good.
WHEN SHOULD I SHOWER AFTER MY SWEAT SESSION?
We recommend waiting 1-2 hours before showering after your sweat session. This is because your body continues to sweat until it returns to its normal temperature. Calories
are still burning, your metabolism stays up, and detoxing continues even after your sweat session has finished. Taking a shower would cut that cooling process short (even a hot shower is colder than your body’s post-sweat core temperature), and would deprive your body of the additional benefits that you’d receive during that time.
DO I PLUG IT IN?
Yes! The Sweat Blanket is designed to be plugged into a 230V (UK) electrical outlet. Ensure that the Sweat Blanket is used only on an AC supply circuit of the proper voltage. Do not use with an extension cord. Do not use with generators, power converters or inverters. Use of your Sweat Blanket in other countries with electrical transformers is at your own risk.
CAN I ADJUST THE TIME AND TEMPERATURE?
Yes! You can do this on your controller. The temperature of the Sweat Blanket ranges from 30-80 C°. We recommend starting your first session between 50-60 C° and working up from there in future sessions. We also recommend your sweat session to be 45-55 minutes long, which is the ideal amount of time for the body to sweat!
Sweathouse Sweat Blanket One (1) Year Limited Warranty
IMPORTANT: BY USING YOUR SWEATHOUSE SWEAT BLANKET YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE SWEATHOUSE ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (“WARRANTY”) AS SET OUT BELOW. DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT AND RETURN IT WITHIN THE RETURN PERIOD STATED IN SWEATHOUSE’S RETURN POLICY FOR A REFUND.
This limited warranty contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you as part of the terms and conditions of sale in effect at the time you purchase a Sweathouse product.
YOUR RIGHTS AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by country or jurisdiction. For example, these rights may include your rights under the EC (Certain Aspects of Sale of Consumer Goods and Associated Guarantees) Regulations 2003 and other enactments governing the sale of goods.
The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this Limited Warranty will not apply to you to the extent prohibited by applicable law, as some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or specific exclusions. If you are unsure as to your full legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service. This Limited Warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket.
This Limited Warranty only applies to the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket purchased and used in the European Economic Area (including the United Kingdom).
- Sweathouse Ltd (‘Sweathouse’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) warrants to the owner of the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket that the product contained in the original packaging (“Sweathouse Sweat Blanket”, “Sweathouse’s Sweat Blanket”, “Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Sweathouse’s published guidelines for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (Warranty Period). This is referred to below as the Limited Warranty. Sweathouse’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
- This Warranty applies only to the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket, and does not apply to any products that may be packaged or sent with the product. Sweathouse does not warrant that the operation of the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket will be uninterrupted or error-free. Sweathouse is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket’s use.
- If the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket fails to conform to the Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, Sweathouse shall, at its sole discretion, either:
- repair or replace any defective Product (or part thereof); or
- accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product.
- exchange the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket for a new item sold by Sweathouse.
Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or parts at Sweathouse’s sole discretion, to the extent this is permitted by local laws in your jurisdiction. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, we may replace the Product with a similar product of similar function at our sole discretion.
Sweathouse reserves the right to change the method by which Sweathouse may provide warranty service to you, and your Sweathouse Sweat Blanket’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service.
- Paragraph 3 above sets out your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty.
- Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of sixty days from the date of delivery or the remaining Warranty Period.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferrable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, and the Warranty Period will end at the time of transfer of any Product, where permitted by law.
- Before being able to claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must
(a) notify us of the intention to claim by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and
(b) comply with our return shipping instructions. Before receiving warranty service, Sweathouse or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow Sweathouse’s procedures for obtaining warranty service. Please note that we will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if we determine, in our reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (defined below).
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR THE SWEATHOUSE SWEAT BLANKET, THE CONTROLLER OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE SWEATHOUSE PRODUCT. ATTEMPTING TO REPAIR THE SWEATHOUSE PRODUCT IS DANGEROUS AND MAY CAUSE DAMAGE THAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. ONLY SWEATHOUSE SHOULD PERFORM SERVICE ON THE PRODUCT.
- Sweathouse shall bear the costs of return shipping to the owner and will reimburse standard shipping costs incurred by the owner, except with respect to any Ineligible Product, for which owner will bear all shipping costs. You may be responsible for shipping and handling charges if the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket cannot be serviced in the country it is in. If you seek service in a country that is not the original country of purchase, you will comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, VAT and other associated taxes and charges.
- All Sweathouse-branded consumer products including Sweat Blankets are designed and intended only for home use. Sweathouse-branded consumer products are not intended to be used in any commercial or institutional setting or application. These include but are not limited to: commercial gyms, commercial spas, wellness centres, chiropractor offices, physician offices, any other medical facilities, churches, police/fire departments, government agencies, apartment/retirement/condominium communities, hotels, cruise ships, schools or universities. Using any Sweathouse- branded product in a commercial or institutional setting will void the product’s warranty and may open the owner of the property to unnecessary risks.
- This warranty does not cover the following (collectively Ineligible Products): Products marked as “sample” or sold “AS IS”; or Products that have been subject
to: (a) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, cords or controllers, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause; (c) modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs; (d) handling, storage, or use not in accordance with Sweathouse’s published guidelines or other instructions provided by us; (e) breakdowns, fluctuations, or interruptions in electric power; (f) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Sweathouse Sweat Blanket; (g) Acts of God, including lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane; or (h) if Sweathouse receives information that the product has been stolen, and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorised user of the product (e.g. by presenting proof of purchase).
- Disclaimer and Limitations
- Except as stated above in this Limited Warranty, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sweathouse hereby disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties and conditions with respect to any Product, including the implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we also limit the duration of any implied warranties or conditions to the duration of this Limited Warranty.
- In addition to the above warranty disclaimers, in no event will Sweathouse be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special damages, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of opportunity; loss of reputation, arising from or relating to this Limited Warranty or Sweathouse’s Sweat Blanket, and Sweathouse’s total cumulative liability arising from or related to this Limited Warranty or Sweathouse’s Sweat Blanket will not exceed the amount actually paid for Sweathouse’s Sweat Blanket by the original purchaser.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical issues or disease. Sweathouse makes no medical claims and makes no statements of validation. Always consult your doctor or GP before beginning any health regimen.