Size: 4″ length
White Sage Stick lined with rainbow-coloured rose petals.
We work with a Latina owned family business, who bundles sage from their farm on the Border of Mexico in South Texas.
The sage sticks are handmade and slight differences or natural imperfections may occur.<strong>How to use your sage stick</strong>
- Before starting, open your windows to let smoke escape, as well as the impurities and negative energy out.
- Make sure you have a small fireproof bowl to collect the falling ash from the sage stick in, and keep this under your sage stick at all times.
- Set your intentions. Fill your body with manifestations, mantras and positive energy that you want to spread around your home.
- Light an end of your sage stick (blow it out if it catches on fire) – the leaves should release a thick smoke.
- Walk around your home clockwise, gently wafting light amounts of smoke into all areas of your space, including corners, windows and behind doors. Open closets and cupboards and wardrobes as well. Linger in rooms, areas, or on objects you’d like to focus on.
- You don’t need to use the entire sage stick. When you feel like you’re done, press the lit end into your fireproof bowl or dab it into a bowl of sand to put it out.
- Make sure your smudge stick is completely extinguished – check the end closely to make sure there are no more embers burning. Once it’s completely put out, store it in a safe, dry place out of the sun.
- Never leave burning sage unattended, and be careful with your sage when it’s lit.
Burning sage is a sacred religious practice in some Native American cultures and other cultures. Please treat the ritual with respect.